Sri Bhavani Jewels Exclusive Designs
Read terms & conditions to maintain better relationship
1. Every Sale of gold ornaments carries with it our solemn guarantee as under.
(a)Gold ornaments can be exchanged at any time for new ones at identical net weight and purity duly paying the making charges, wastage and sales tax on the exchanged ornaments. These charges on the old ornaments are not refundable adjustable.
(b)Exchange is permissible only with respect to old ornaments on production of sales voucher, subject to the condition that the identity of customer is established to our satisfaction and had paid the making charges at the time of purchase.
2. The melting purity of gold ornaments is dependent on factors such as the design and extent of soldering and may accordingly vary between 75% to 90% or 18CT. to 22CT. However our gold ornaments are repurchased by paying the prevailing market rate of gold ornaments after deducting 10% in the net weight of the gold.
3. The invoice amount may include the value of gold, stone value, wastage if any, making charges, tax and other items. We only repurchase Gold, and not other on the terms and conditions mentioned above.
4. No guarantee is given about durability, strength, breakage, polish, colour and falling of stones of the Ornaments, as some are intricately designed and some are of light weight. All those largely depend on careful storage and delicate handling. We may try to do repairs at your cost. But no guarantee there of can be given.
5. Due to salty or acidic effect of sweat and atmosphere some times the ornaments may get oxidised (Brownish Tinge or Layer) at soldered area which will disappear on polishing and this is not a yardstick of purity of ornaments. Hence there is no cause for getting panicky.
6. Please Ensure to check the weight of the ornament before taking Delivery.
7. Order /Advance receipt is not transferable / Refundable.
8. At the time of purchase of order items Original Receipt is compulsory. Xerox / Scan copy will not be accepted.
9. No resale for semi-precious stones, beads & pearls.
10. 10. Invoice is compulsory at the time of Exchange / Resale.
11. All rights are reserved to change, amend or alter any or all the above terms & conditions partly or fully at any time subject of course to the rules and regulations of the State and the Central Government in this i egard.
12. All the disputes are subjected to Hyderabad (A P) Jurisdiction only.